AET’s Marketing Director, Bill Holder, will participate in a SMPS Twin Cities round-table discussion on cultural and operational integration of business development into the workplace.
AET’s Marketing Director, Bill Holder, PE will participate in a SMPS Twin Cities round-table discussion on cultural and operational integration of business development into the workplace. What’s your biggest BD challenge? Oct 8, 2014 7:30 AM, Minneapolis.
- Tanya Pierce – Corporate Marketing Director, Wells Concrete
- Jon Buggy, AIA – Principal, RSP Architects
- Mary Deeg, CID – Strategic Marketing Director, Michaud Cooley Ericskon
- Geoffrey Glueckstein – Senior Vice President, JE Dunn Construction
- Bill Holder, PE – VP and Marketing Director, American Engineering Testing
- Does anyone in the firm understand what business development is or what ‘those people’ do? Or better yet, how to leverage the business development resources available?
- How do we measure success? Are our expectations in check?
- Is business development a noun (an individual with the title or a department) or a verb (an effort to be shared by all)?
- If it is a department that feeds the company…CAN it feed the company?
- The owners really want to talk to the technical people or the people working on the project…how do we best integrate business development and marketing to effectively leverage the time of technical people?
- How does an operationally-driven professional build his/her career to add value and continue to grow in the organization??