Our experienced Environmental Compliance group works to deliver credible permitting, applicability, reporting, and management systems for a variety of compliance issues. That is not all we do though, here are five things you probably did not know about AET’s Air Permitting and Modeling Services:
1. The department has over twenty years of experience in air permitting and modeling, serving the energy sector, manufacturing sector, and industrial clients nationally and locally
2. AET assists clients with construction air permit applications, air permit modifications, and air permit renewals. A popular service we provide is an air permit evaluation. We use our experience and resources to determine if your facility requires a permit and what standards apply to you.1. The department has over twenty years of experience in air permitting and modeling, serving the energy sector, manufacturing sector, and industrial clients nationally and locally
3. Compliance is important. Our top tip is to know your federal and state regulations before you construct or modify. If you are unsure, we can provide the expertise with applicable regulations to aid you in the planning phase of your project.
4. There is a newer permit in MN for low emitting facilities, which includes facilities that give off organic solvents from activities including spray coating application. This permit does not impose new restrictions but it currently does provide some protection from enforcement action if the facility has been in operation without a permit.
5. Air modeling is a specialized service that we love to provide. It is a relatively quick predictor of the environmental impacts of emissions from a facility. Using mathematical computer programs we characterize the air source based on emission rates, source characteristics such as stack heights, and weather and terrain data.
For more information on Air Modeling and Permitting services we offer please visit: /services-delivered/environmental/compliance-permits/